Celebrate You

Hi there, I am back with another card to share with you today.  Since it's Sale-a-bration time at Stampin Up, I like to stock up on goodies.  I happened to pick up a few of the special stamps and today I am sharing a card created with some of them and the accompanying dies.  I made this for a friend's birthday and hope she will like it.  Now if I could just mail it off.  Am I the only bad person who dilly dallies on mailing cards off...LOL


Anyway, I did some gold embossing on this card and some watercoloring and I love how the flowers turned out on this card.  Stampin Up also has cute sequins I added to my card.


Anyway, I am entering this card into the most recent TGIF Challenges.  Check it out, you might want to play along, too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Eva

Labels: ,