Cheery Lynn Designs: Watercolor flowers card


Hi there, today I am sharing a water colored flower card using Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I love to water color and thought I would actually water color some flower dies.

To create this card I started out by cutting an A2 size card base out of white card stock.  Next I cut a smaller panel out of mint color card stock and adhered it to the card front.  Next I die cut three Lotus Flowers and two leaves from Judy's Blooms Die set out of water color card stock.  I painted them with water colors and added them to my card front.

Finally I die cut the  Hello  sentiment out of black card stock and adhered it to one of the flowers.


Hope you like this sweet card and here are the dies I used to create it with:

B697- Lotus Flower Die
C184 - Judy's Blooms Die
B346 - Hello 2 Piece Die Set

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your cards in our current challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,